A hat is a must buy if you are a true fan of Rockmount Western Wear.
And, if you are a fan of hats then a cowboy hat is a must buy for you. However, before making a purchase, you need to know that a good-looking cowboy hat may not look that great on you. Your favorite movie stars wear this hat as it serves the purpose of a fashion. Does a cowboy also wear a cowboy hat for fashion? No. This hat serves several purposes other than being a fashionable addition to one’s apparel.
Purposes Served By a Cowboy Hat
Cowboys spend most of their day hours out in the sun with the cattle. The hat protects their eyes from the sun. It also protects the head of the cowboy from heat. It keeps the head dry when it rains. Cowboys also use this hat as a signal to communicate. This hat can be easily seen in vast western plains. It hides bald head. Cowboys find it pretty useful when it comes to taking a nap.
What to Consider While Buying a Cowboy Hat?
- The hat should not be blown away when you are riding. You don’t have to worry about this when you pick the right size.
- The hat has to be comfortable. Too tight hat restricts the blood flow. A tight hat also leaves creases on the forehead.
- The hat should fit your personality.
- The fashion industry changes quickly. Same goes for a hat. There are trends. However, classical hats are timeless.
Consider Shape and Size of Your Face
- A hat having medium height crown is perfect for you if your face is elongated and thin. The narrowness of your face will be exaggerated if the crown is too squat or too tall.
- If your chin is compact then lower crown cowboy hat should be your first choice. Tilt at the top of the crown deflects the attention from your small and compact chin.
- Choose a hat with a medium brim and higher crown if your face is oval shaped. A hat having too low brim will make the dimensions of your face look distorted.
It is very important to consider the shape and size of your face when you want to buy a western style cowboy hat. Rockmount Western Wear is iconic and so is the H Bar C. So, visit H Bar C store and explore the best western style collection.